The Policing Network is a specialist network of the British Society of Criminology.
The core aims of the Network are to:
- advance understanding of policing studies;
- provide an arena for information exchange, critical analysis and debate across the research, policy and practice communities – nationally and internationally.
To achieve these aims the Network will engage in activities that include:
- organising and hosting conferences, seminars and symposia;
- disseminating information through its JISCmail list and via scholarly publications;
- responding to policy consultations and/or requests for information.