For ease of access, we’ll be collating links to any blogs from our Policing Coronavirus Series here:
- Dr Gareth D Addidle (Teesside University) and Professor Joyce Liddle (Newcastle Business School) Transforming Police Education and Professional Development in Response to the Vulnerability Agenda and Covid-19
- Professor Jonas Grutzpalk (University of Applied Sciences for Policing and Public Administration in North Rhine-Westphalia) What are police learning during the pandemic?
- Dr Megan O’Neill (University of Dundee): What the Coronavirus has taught us about community policing
- Dr Helen Wells (Keele University), Dr Liz Aston (Edinburgh Napier), Dr Megan O’Neill (University of Dundee) and Professor Ben Bradford (UCL): The rise of technologically-mediated police contact: the potential consequences of ‘socially-distanced policing’
- Dr Liz Turner and Dr Mike Rowe (University of Liverpool): Police discretion and the coronavirus pandemic
- Dr Sara Grace (University of Salford): Policing the coronavirus lockdown: The limits of on-the-spot fines